Wipro is a global IT service provider founded by Mohamed Premji in 1945. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, India and has offices in all major cities such as Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune The main function of the company is that it works as an IT consulting and outsourcing service company. The company also provides deep technology expertise and a vertically aligned business model
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 50% and above in class 10th and 12th and 60% above in B.Tech degree.
- No backlogs are allowed
- Students can have maximum 2 years of the academic gap only advocated with valid reasons.
The pattern of Written Exam:
The Wipro campus recruitment pattern includes 5 sections:
- 16 Logical Reasoning questions for which 16 minutes are allotted.
- 22 Verbal Ability questions for which 18 minutes are allotted.
- 18 Quantitative aptitude questions for which 20 minutes are allotted.
- 2 Coding questions for which 40 minutes are allotted.
- 1 Paragraph( 200 to 400 words ) writing for which 20 minutes are allowed.
The total time allotted to the written exam is 114 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, error based, sentence completion, etc. This section can be categorised into easy to moderate.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions based on puzzles, blood relations, statements & arguments, coding-decoding, data interpretation, data sufficiency, number series etc. This section is of moderate difficulty.
- Coding section involves questions from subjects like Data structure and Algorithms, C & C++ programming, JAVA. This section is of higher difficulty level. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
- Essay/Paragraph Writing section is based on any situation or scenario which contains minimum 200-400 word limit. It is also a computer-based test. This section is purely based on individual writing skill.
Note: This is the current pattern and it may change in future.
So this was all for this article on campus placement recruitment exam of Wipro. Hope this was helpful for all of them who are aiming for this company. Stay connected with us for all campus recruitment news in KIIT and strategies to ace them.